7 February 2010

New Super Pumped


Yes, another Posh post but who can blame me with all the fantastic new releases today and the celebration of the grand opening of the new Posh store at the Liberty sim. I have already mentioned about the fantastic offers for red tone packs below so now its time to go back to my favorite blonde. Above I am wearing the New Super Pumped hair from Posh in dirty blonde, this new version of the hair is in reponse to many requests for a higher bump at the front and is now my new favorite hair.

Another new release from Posh today is Long Way Baby, designed with two long ponytails falling down the front. Very cute and stylish and like all other Posh styles, available in various color packs.

Super Pumped and Long Way Baby Hair from Posh
Emma Swings Pantsuit Top from LeeZu
Bailey Skin from Atomic
Deer Flower Pendant from Paper Couture

No comments: