20 February 2010

Mix and Match with Feathers


If you saw the very first post on this site, you will have saw Milla from I Love Olive, this is a hair store I really love and you can find some very unique styles. Above I am wearing my favorite I Love Olive style, Celine in Rose Blonde. A very trendy and stylish updo with a long fringe fown the left side. Here I wore Celine with some very cool feathers, which form part of a JE*REPUBLIC style, to add a very different look. The original style Garam, from JE*REPUBLIC is a fabulous couture style so elegantly designed as you can see below. I am wearing Garam in Ivory and the feathers come with the hair style but are attached separately, making it ideal to mix and match with other styles as I did with Celine above. The links to both stores are below and if you have not yet checked them out, then head over there to see some amazing hair designs.


Top Style: Celine Hair from I Love Olive (feathers from bottom Style)

Bottom Style: Garam Hair from JE*REPUBLIC

No comments: