28 February 2010

New @ Posh


It's been a great weekend for new hair releases and here I can show you two of the new styles released at Posh. Above is Bang Baby Bang in Dirty Blonde, a trademark Posh style designed very long down the front and also finished off with a very cool sharply cut fringe. Bang Baby Bang is available in various color packs and is just soo cute for the summer.

The second style released at Posh this weekend is Morning After. Here I am wearing it in Dirty Blonde, and I must say if my hair looked like this the morning after I would be very happy. This cute and sexy style is designed as a bob with longer sections down the front and the fringe clipped back on the right side. There are more fabulous new styles too so head on over there and grab some demos.

Bang Baby Bang and Morning After from Posh

No comments: