21 February 2010

New @ I Love Olive


Something that always gets me excited is when I hear of new releases at my favorite stores, so with all the new releases at I Love Olive recently I am very happy indeed. Here I can show two more of the latest releases over at I Love Olive and they will not disappoint. First is the Bliss Hair above, which is an update of a previous I Love Olive style. A loose style ponytail, which now has an added color change bandana. Here i wear it in Miami Red, which is a new color and available in the red color packs.


The second new style is one I love so much and is called Cora. Cora is a cool avant garde style, which has a very unique look but is also extremely versatile and fantastic to create a variety of different looks from casual to couture. Its very difficult to choose a favorite hair store in SL but I Love Olive is defintaly high up in my top five. Follow the link below to check out these fabulous styles.

Cora and Bliss Hair from I Love Olive

No comments: