7 February 2010

I Love Olive - Milla


For the very first Shiny Happy Hair post, I decided on a newer of my favorite hair designers, I Love Olive. I first came across this store when out searching for a specific updo and of course grabbed every demo in the store. I found exactly what I was looking for as well as many other cool styles. This is Milla, the newest release from I Love Olive and I totally love it, a long messy pleat with a little color change band at the bottom, perfect for a day at the beach or to add to any casual outfit to give a cute carefree look.

I love Olive hairs come in various fantastic colour packs but as I am most often blonde, I usually choose that as my favorite. Above you can also see Milla in Cotton Candy, Mocha and Natural Red. All styles also come with a resize script so can be easily adjusted to fit any head size. If you have not been to I Love Olive yet, then follow the link below to check out these very cute styles.

Milla Hair from I Love Olive
Black Tank Top from DCNY
Petal-Breeze Skin from Curio
Chunky Bead Necklace from Kunstkammer

No comments: