5 January 2011

Final 2010 Hair Round Up

The last two posts showed some of my favorite Secondlife hair styles of 2010 and here is the final part, featuring some of my most favorite styles that I did not have time to blog from some of the best hair designers.
Above:  Natalie from Maitreya

Above:  Jingle Chu from Magika (with color change lights)

Above:  Fever from Shag

 Above:  Envious from Posh

Above:  Brande from fri.day

Above:  Good Morning from Clawtooth

Of course there were soo many more fabulous hair styles released throughout 2010 and I am looking forward to see what 2011 holds for us.  With the develepments going on in Secondlife I am sure another year will bring some amazing new advancements and great new styles.

Happy New Year to you all and keep watching for some sparkling new hairs of 2011!

No comments: