28 August 2010

Ballzyponytail @ Chantkare

Whilst looking through some photos on flickr recently I came across this amazing ponytail and absolutely loved it but had no idea where it was from. Then on a recent shopping trip to Chantkare I saw it there on the shelf and grabbed the demo. After trying it on I loved it even more and went to back to buy it. I love things a little different to the norm and this ponytail is certainly that. It is designed with very exquisite detail and is a fabulous style for runway and photoshoots.

The Ballzyponytail is a hair piece attachment designed to be worn with LeLutka Hair Base Skins and above I am wearing it in Pale Blonde with the Light Estelle Makeup from LeLutka. There are also some more great styles at Chantkare and all available to try as demo's first, so follow the link below to check them out.

Ballzyponytail in Pale Blonde from Chantkare

No comments: